Wednesday 17 May 2017

Position Statment

Throughout the years, my determination and appreciation for animation has increased, along with my abilities. I gave a great interest in creating realistic effects and movement. I specialize in 3D animation and Visual Effects, because I thrive on the creativity in which these processes hold. I find myself to be inspired by films and TV shows and especially the behind the scenes footages of them so I can see how they are all put together. I aspire to become the best 3D/CG animator and VFX artist I can possible be. I also have a passion for Dynamic and Particle effects due to the fact that I gathered a huge amount of research for my Dissertation about how 3D software simulations can use particles to create character elemental effects, I achieved a 1st for this. I believe that improvement can always be applied, and as an artist development is key. And when it comes to my personality I’m friendly, polite, and have the ability to work collaboratively in a professional environment.

The technical skills that I have acquired over the past are in Photoshop, Autodesk Maya, After Effects, Premiere Pro and IPI Motion Capture software. I have found myself being more of a 3D generalist due to the fact that I spend most of my time in Maya, However I have expanded my abilities to other 3D softwares like Blender, Houdini and Cinema 4D. I also have an enthusiasm for post production and compositing, if I’m not doing 3D then I’m creating live action visual effect within After Effects. I have gathered lots of experience with particle and dynamic effects in Maya because of my final year work creating simulations at Leeds College of Art. I have had experience working collaboratively on projects where it has taught me a lot about keeping up the communication with partners and being able to separate the workload equally.

No comments:

Post a Comment