Monday 15 May 2017

Interview with Framestore

Another place where I had an interview was at Framestore for the role as Runner. However, Framestore were doing something different, with there runners they were giving each runner a dedicated mentor to watch over them and for the runner to learn from them. This to me was an exciting job to be getting interviewed for and this time I was prepared.

Throughout the interview the same questions as before came up so I knew how to answer them correctly this time and I mentioned that I got a 1st in my dissertation where as last interview I forgot to mention it. I felt like it was going very well and we were even laughing at jokes we both made in the interview. My part time job at Costa Coffee came up as well in the interview because they wanted to know how well I work in a team, so I said that I've been working at Costa for over four years and I feel like the people that I work with are like family to me, and they really like that.

But again I was unsuccessful for the role as Runner because and I quote "I wouldn't fit in well with the other runners in the program", now I don't know whether that was a cop out and they just didn't want me and they didn't know how to word it to me, or if they really think I wouldn't fit in with other people. However, they did say that my work was good and that I should keep applying to other studios and maybe apply to them in the future.

One thing that might of put them off would of been when I mentioned me getting a part time job on the side so that I could afford to live in London. This may of been off putting for them because I wouldn't be spending all my time and devotion into the running job.  

No comments:

Post a Comment